Highlights of Primus All Weather trust:
- No dual ownership concept
- Strict fiduciary duties
- The trustee is subject to a duty of confidence
- Licensed trustee
- The trustee is a NON-US person
- The corporate protector is a NON-US person
- Tax neutral treatment
- Tax compliance
- Tax free asset transfer
- Segregated bank and security accounts for the trust in the EU
- No publicly available information about the settlors and beneficiaries
- Monthly financial reports to the clients
|Low/moderate risk – Seeks higher yields than a risk-free yield and accepts losses in order to achieve higher profit. At the same time avoids transactions that may result in a significant loss of investments.|
|Long only. Position leverage above total net asset value is not allowed.|
|Equally weighted annual performance of $GC (Gold futures continuous contract), $ZN (10y US Treasury Note futures continuous contract), $ES (E-mini SP500 Index futures continuous contract) and $DBC ETF (Power Shares DB Commodity Index Tracking Fund).|
|Open FX position risk is not allowed.|
|Maximum portfolio exposure:|
|Leverage not allowed – Total market value of all assets held by the Trust cannot exceed 100 % of the total net asset value.|
|Maximum risk (stop loss value) on one single position:|
|Direct position stop loss is not used.|
|Maximum position limit:|
|None of the trust’s instruments market value may exceed 90 % of the total net asset value of the trust.|
|Applicable investment instruments:|
|– Gold, in forms of: XAUUSD spot, $GC (Gold futures contracts), $GLD ETF (SPDR Gold Shares investment fund) units, or any derivatives of these instruments.|
– S&P 500 equity index, in forms of: $ES (E-mini S&P 500 index futures contracts), $SPY ETF (SPDR S&P 500 ETF Trust) or any derivatives of these instruments.
– US 10 Year Treasury Note futures contracts and/or $BND ETF (Vanguard Total Bond Market ETF) or any derivatives of these instruments.
– $DBC ETF (Power Shares DB Commodity Index Tracking Fund).
– Money market instruments (loan and deposit deals).
– US Government Bills, Notes and Bonds.