Learn how Primus Wealth SA’s EU and North American residency and citizenship packages can provide you the opportunity to travel freely and to live and enjoy the life you desire.
Global business requires global mobility, this is why High Net Worth Individuals need the freedom to travel or relocate in order to expand their opportunities.
Apart from the business related benefits, a residency permit or a second passport opens up many various social, economic, infrastructural, and cultural opportunities for you and your family:
- live in social and political stability;
- enjoy good public safety;
- access to better education and healthcare;
- appreciate life in a socially less competitive environment.
There are many important points to examine about the chosen country before applying for residency or citizenship:
- geographic location,
- political, social and economic stability,
- development of the legal, banking and business environment,
- availability of visa-free travel for passport holders,
- availability of free movement in Schengen zone,
- the perception of the passport,
- the official language.
While many countries grant residence permits to investors and wealthy individuals, there are only a few where you can get a second citizenship based on economic considerations. Explore Primus Wealth SA’s residency and citizenship programs and contact us to find the optimal solution for you.
Please note, that you can only become a citizen of another country without losing your current citizenship if dual citizenship is allowed in the country of your current citizenship.