Contact our Budapest office and see how our experts can be at your service.
Primus Wealth operates partly a fully licensed trust and asset management company (Primus Trust Zrt.), partly a full-service branch of Primus Wealth S.A. in Budapest, Hungary. The country has become the financial center of the Central European region with its highly developed banking infrastructure, investor-friendly economic policy, competitive tax system and favorable governmental incentives (cash subsidy, tax allowance). Hungary also has an ideal geographical position; all European countries are easily accessible within 2 hours.
Primus Wealth’s Hungary (Budapest) branch office is a full-service entity of our network.
You can contact us:
Address: H-1023 Budapest, Szépvölgyi út 6.
Primus Wealth S.A. Budapest Branch Office:
Company registration number 01-17-001443
Services Primus Wealth directly provides through its Hungary (Budapest) branch:
- wealth and estate planning advisory
- tax planning and advisory
- corporate structure planning and advisory
Services Primus Wealth Group member companies provide:
See definition of Primus Wealth Group here.
- family office services
- wealth management
- portfolio management and investment advisory
- EU trust formation and administration
- EU fiduciary services
- investment fund management
- private, and venture capital fund management
Hungary is a prominent member of the EU, OECD and NATO, and it also has a vast DTT and investment protection treaty network with almost 90 countries. The country enjoys legal, political and economic stability. Investments in Hungary are under the protective shelter of EU law, as EU law supersedes domestic law in this critical regard.
DUE TO THE EXCEPTIONALLY FAVOURABLE LEGAL ENVIRONMENT IN HUNGARY, TODAY THE COUNTRY IS A SAFE HAVEN FOR THOSE WHO SEEK SHELTER FOR THEIR ASSETS AND BUSINESS
Hungary provides the world’s leading asset protection regime:
- Bilateral investment protection treaty with 89 countries.
- Membership in multilateral investment protection conventions and organizations (ICSID, MIGA).
- EU Law protection.
- Rule of Law.
- European Court of Justice is the final forum.
- Hungarian trust and asset management foundation regimes provide absolute protection against creditors.
Hungary provides the world’s leading privacy protection regime:
- In the case of a qualified trust, both the settlor and the beneficiary enjoy absolute privacy.
- The trustee of the qualified trust is subject to full confidentiality.
- In the case of qualified trust, due to the Hungarian asset management regime, only the trustee is classified as the beneficial owner.
Hungary provides tax compliance and the lowest corporate and personal income tax rates in the EU:
- Incoming dividends and capital gains are tax exempt on corporate, trust and asset management foundation levels in Hungary.
- In the case of qualified trusts and foundations all financial type incomes are tax exempt.
- General corporate income tax rate is 9% flat.
- Personal income tax rate is 15% flat.
- Certain qualified royalty income enjoys 50% tax deduction, resulting in a 4,5% effective corporate income tax rate.
- Quick and easy (automatic) tax registration.
- Online availability of tax information including English language guidelines and tax codes.
- Automatic EU VAT number.
- Vast DTT network with 89 countries.
- The US-HU DTT does not contain LOB clause.
- Each & every cost is tax deductible if it is connected to the profit generating activity.
- Outbound dividend is not subject to WHT if the recipient is a legal entity.
- Very relaxed CFC rules which target mainly Hungarian tax resident individuals.
- Loss carried forward for 5 years.