Contact our Russian or Ukrainian divisions and see how our experts can be at your service.
Private investors and businesses from the CIS region sometimes face insurmountable challenges in accessing the EU and US financial markets, as well as the right to enjoy the freedoms the EU provides. The unquestionable power of the EU legal system combined with the protective mechanism of the investment protection treaties creates an efficient safe haven for businesses operating in CIS countries.
Contact our representative offices and see how our experts can be at your service.
Kyiv office: Robert Kaso (Head of CIS desk) Tel: +38 (044) 300 27 76
Moscow office: Igor Taranov (Head of Moscow office)
Services Primus Wealth SA.’s CIS representative offices directly provide:
- wealth and estate planning and advisory
- tax planning
- corporate structure planning and advisory
- citizenship and residency programes
Services our CIS representative offices provide through Primus Wealth SA.’s subsidiaries:
- investment fund management
- private, and venture capital fund management
- portfolio management and investment advisory
- wealth management
- EU trust formation and administration
- US trust formation and administration
- EU and US fiduciary services
- US collective investment trusts
Russia and Ukraine define the economic and financial life of the CIS region, each in its own way and with unique idiosyncrasies.
Russia, as a resourceful and populous country in a challenging environment redefines the role of state control over international financial cooperation, revising the well-established routines (shelters).
Ukraine on the other hand is striving to break with its historical past and step up onto the well-paved path of western-style financial transparency.