Learn how Primus Wealth can design tax optimal wealth and asset management solution for you, and how we can make the US and the EU legal systems work their best for you.
EU trusts registered in Hungary enjoy very favourable tax treatment as well as full tax compliance as the trustee must report the trust’s annual financial statement to the Hungarian Revenue Service. As a result of full tax compliance, no one can challenge the trust from a taxation perspective and there is always available proof of the source of the funds.
Tax benefits of the qualified EU trusts registered in Hungary:
- Tax free incoming dividend
- Tax free capital gain
- Tax free interest
- Tax free option fee
- Tax free income from receivables
- Tax free other types of financial incomes
- Double non taxation
- Max 10% WHT for individuals
- Tax compliance
- Source of funds proved
US trusts created in Delaware, Wyoming, South Dakota and Nevada offer outstanding tax benefits.
Tax benefits of US trusts:
- 0% U.S. federal tax rate (on non-U.S. source income) for non-residents
- 0% state taxes in Delaware, Wyoming, South Dakota and Nevada
- the USA is member of the OECD, and therefore is not considered as an offshore tax haven